Fix Laptop Keyboard Not Working in Windows 10 & Windows 7:
If your Windows 10 Laptop keyboard is not working, it may cause a number of different problems. To solve these keyboard problems we took advantage to fix the issue with some simple steps. If your Keyboard not working properly in windows 10 laptop then don’t worry just go through the article and you are done.
Your computer’s keyboard does not work? You can overcome this problem. Even though external devices are still running on your computer, there may be a problem with the internal keyboard. In this article, we aim to provide some useful tips to bring the keyboard back and run. These clues may be the definitive solution to your problem or not, but it is obvious that it will help.
This test our keyboard problems in all laptops like HP Keyboard Problems, Dell Keyboard Problems, Acer Keyboard Problems, Lenovo Keyboard Problems, and other Windows 10 laptop Keyboard Problems often including any company laptops applies to. These Steps can solve the problem for any operating system. You can even solve keyboard not working windows 7 as well. So any laptop and any operating system it has you can simply follow these steps to fix it.
Steps to Fix Keyboard Not Working Properly:
As I said above, we are going to help by giving some tips to make the keyboard work properly. These steps can be done by you easily. Just go through the following steps
1. The first thing you can do is try to find out if some keys or keyboard are physically broken. If there is a physical effect, there’s not much you can do. You have to take this laptop to a service center.
2. Start cleaning the keyboard. Be sure to clean all dust and get the keyboard clean. You can use a laptop cleaning kit or use an old toothbrush. Keep your brush dry and clean the keyboard slowly.
3. Another thing you can do to make sure that the keyboard works is to access the BIOS menu. Restart the computer and press the keys to open the BIOS menu during startup (usually Esc or Del ). If you could use the arrow keys to open and navigate the BIOS menu, we can assume that the problem is with the software part, not the hardware part.
4. Reinstalling the keyboard drivers. If your keyboard is a must, you can temporarily enable the on-screen keyboard or connect an external keyboard.
Now open Device Manager to update the keyboard driver. Now, as you can see from the screenshot below, you will find the keyboard of your laptop under the name ‘ Keyboard ‘. Right-click on it and select ‘Uninstall’. If you are not sure of your notebook keyboard, you can remove all keyboards.
Restart your computer and check that the driver is installed automatically. If not, open the Device Manager again, right-click the keyboards and click, Scan for hardware changes.
After the driver is installed, check that the keyboard starts.
- Windows 10 Pro Product Key 64 Bit Crack
- Windows 7 Loader Free Download for 32 Bit Full Version
- Windows 10 Home Keygen
- Windows 10 Activator Download
5. You can reset the keyboard settings by default if you think that some external software or keyboard settings will change and make them unusable.
6. If the keyboard is working but does not detect the clicks properly, you can perform Clean Boot and check. You can check if the keyboard works well. If you don’t have problems, you’ll probably find some third-party software or services in the normal state that prevents the keyboard and you have to find them.
7. If you notice a short delay after detection by pressing a key and a character is displayed on the screen, you must disable the Filter keys.
What Filter keys do does not consider fundamentally repeated keystrokes to facilitate typing for people who have manual tremors. However, sometimes it can cause problems for normal or fast typing speed. To disable the filter keys,
go to Settings and then Access Ease. Select the Keyboard title from the left menu and disable the filter keys. This can solve your problem. The Filter Keys should be turned off as shown in the following screenshot.
How to Fix Laptop Keyword Keys Not Working:
If your Keyboard keys are not working well then you can follow the same steps which we have explained above. These few fixing steps are enough to find out what was the actual problems are and we even know whether its hardware or software problem. So Just follow the above step and if it doesn’t work then it is better to take the laptop to repair Center.
These were some of the clues we gave you to run your keyboard. In addition, you can try the hardware diagnostic tool installed by your manufacturer on your Laptops. If nothing helps, the best option is to take the laptop to a certified repair center.