Since the release of the Microsoft Office 2010 suite was announced, users have had very high expectations and to date, those of us who use this version of Office have not been disappointed. So Microsoft office 2010 free download full version with keys has been provided below.
Office 2010 is not only one of the best versions of recent years, but it also works perfectly on computers with low memory and modest processors, making it a great combination of design, performance, and utility.
The improvements were very noticeable with respect to its predecessor Office 2007, a more modern and elegant design, more beautiful windows, more functions in each of the programs. Its new Office start button allows you to carry out a wide variety of document management and to the program itself, everything from printing, saving, editing permissions, view types, Office version status, etc. If despite the fact that there are other more recent versions of Office, you prefer the 2010 version, we invite you to continue reading this post so that you can discover how to install it on your Windows PC.
Download Microsoft Office 2010 for Windows free
Since its release in general, Microsoft Office 2010 has been well received by users, from those who only use a few programs in this package, to those who take advantage of everything.
Features of Microsoft Office 2010
The features of this office suite are many, so in this post, we are only going to highlight those that make it the most recommended version for most computers.
- The first and most important thing is compatibility. Office 2010 was the first Office available for 32 and 64-bit computers, as well as compatibility with Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and also with Windows 10. It also has a version for Mac computers.
- Regarding the interface, Office 2010 can be taken as the version where the best presentation details are achieved both in its windows, menus, toolbars, and document windows in general.
- The menus are better organized and it gives the feeling of having a larger workspace. The new Office start button allows us to view, modify and execute properties of one or more documents, access historical documents, send files by mail, know the status of the version of Office that we have, and many more options.
- The best thing about this version is of course a large number of added features, tools, and enhancements. Send documents directly from the Word text editor to any of your email contacts.
- Translation will no longer be a problem if we have the Microsoft translator tool now included in Office 2010.
- Text editing will never be the same with Word 2010, copy, paste, cut, add and modify images without leaving the editor, edit PDF files directly, and forget about suffering infections due to the execution of macros in corrupt files downloaded from the internet since Office 2010 has a protected mode security option, which prevents files downloaded from the internet from opening automatically in normal mode.
- Meet the new effects in PowerPoint presentations, make unlimited accounting reports with Excel now with infinite cells. Manage your email inbox from the improved Outlook 2010, with fewer cumbersome menus and one-click tasks.
How to install Microsoft Office 2010 for Windows?
The installation of Microsoft Office can be done in two ways, buying the DVD discs and installing using the optical reader of the PC. If you use this installation mode, you just have to insert the DVD in your disc reader and let the autorun of the disc starts, and just follow the instructions of the installer program. If the installation does not start automatically, open the content of the DVD from the My Computer or Computer button, find the .exe file and double-click to execute it, and start the installation process. When prompted by the installer, enter the license activation key and also choose the programs or features you want to install.
You can also install this suite from its ISO image file, for this you must have the image file in ISO format and an application that allows you to create and mount the Office 2010 ISO image on a virtual optical drive. Once you mount the file, go to Computer and open the virtual drive. With a double click, access the files on the virtual disk and execute the file with a .exe extension to start the installer program. The following steps are the same as if you do it from a physical DVD.
Remember that you must choose the appropriate version for your PC’s processor bits, either 32 or 64.
Microsoft Office 2010 Requirements
The beginning of a new era in the design of Microsoft office suites.
- Available for Windows and macOS
- Available for Windows from XP Service Pack 3 to Windows 10
- Available on DVD and ISO image
- Size: ~ 360 MB
- Requires 2-3 GB of hard disk space, minimum 256 MB of RAM, and processor of at least 500 MHz
- Developer: Microsoft
Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download Full Version with Keys
You can download Microsoft office 2010 from the above download link and you can easily pick one key from the below working Microsoft office 2010 keys.
|Office 2010 32-bit key||Office 2010 64-bit key||Office 2010 Product key (STD.)|
Updated Product Keys List 2021 – Updated today
|Microsoft Office 2010 Activation Key||4983Y-W3D73-QY6TX-K7FQD-V7Y8Q||HYRWT-T9RWG-43TFB-4X7HQ-T2TTQ|
|Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key||BHUG6-UYTXN-89KH7-HSTR3-MNZX7||DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8|
|Microsoft Office 2010 Serial Key||76XCJ-TDQ49-3MW8D-4FFCT-KPTT6||FJKSL-CNMXZ-BNVBS-DHFAS-JFWPEI|
|Microsoft Office 2010 Genuine Key||W4D2C-3YK88-KMYP2-2QTXY-28CCY||OR859-85EWP-EWUTI-UYADK-FLXNV|
Advantages and disadvantages of Microsoft Office 2010 for Windows
- The advantages of Microsoft Office even these days in which there are new versions continue to be a performance since you can install it on computers with low resources and it will still work perfectly.
- The downside is that precisely because other newer versions already exist, Microsoft’s support for Office 2010 ends in 2020.
Download Microsoft Office 2010 for Windows latest version with keys
The latest version released of this suite is 14.07 or better known commercially as Office 2010 Service Pack 2. This version includes all patches and security updates that were applied in the 3 years since the original package was released.
Free alternatives to Microsoft Office 2010 for Windows
Undoubtedly Office 2010 is a package that really is, however, since developer support ended in 2020, it is worth having other options.
The free option to all Microsoft office packages is undoubtedly LibreOffice, created and designed for computers with Linux operating systems. Due to its great similarity when working with their programs, this option was soon released to be used on computers with Windows operating systems.