Save Twitter Gifs: Do you know how to download a GIF that you have seen on Twitter on your mobile or computer? We tell you how to do it in a few steps. Just follow according to the steps provided in the article below.
Are you a fan of GIFs? Can not you live without adding them to all your virtual conversations? Today we want to give free rein (yes, even more) to your liking for GIFs telling you how you can download the GIFs that you see on Twitter to your computer or phone.
To share them without being really good with your colleagues through other applications of messaging or on your favorite social networks. The procedure is very simple, so let’s tell you how to save Twitter GIFs from your computer and your mobile in a few steps. You will see that it is very easy!
How to Download Twitter Gifs from Your Computer
If you usually use Twitter from your computer, you will have noticed that saving a GIF through the classic system Save image does not work. However, There is a formula with which in addition to downloading the GIFs that you liked the most. You will have them converted into a video format. The only thing you have to do is the following:
1. Access Twitter and browse among all the news. When you find a GIF that you like and that you think is worth downloading. Click on it to open it. Copy the link or URL.
2. Next, go to any gif downloader online, a page that will help you download the GIF in question.
3. Now paste the link that you had copied into the box enabled for it. When you’re ready, click on the yellow Download button. When you are ready, click again on the red Download link. Your video should be downloaded to your computer in MP4 format. Enjoy it!
- Change Your YouTube Custom URL
- Line Graphs in Excel
- Best 3d Modelling Softwares 2019
- Best Screen Recorder Softwares
How to Save Twitter GIFS to your Mobile
But, what happens if you usually access Twitter and share it all through your mobile? In that case, you have to look for a tool that allows you to download the GIFs from your phone. There are many applications that can help you, but we have chosen the following:
1. Download the GIF for Twitter application. It is an Android-compatible app.
2. Once you have it installed, access Twitter as you would normally. When you find yourself with a funny GIF, all you have to do is click on it. Several options will appear. You have to choose Share.
3. In your terminal, there will be several options that will allow you to share the GIF through different media and networks. If you have correctly installed the application, you should be able to choose Share with GIF for Twitter.
4. You will see that the tool will automatically open and start the download process at once. At the moment you will have your GIF saved in the memory of the phone or on the card and you can share it whenever you want with your friends. Easy, right?
Hence, now you have two methods to download or save twitter gifs on mobile and computer easily. We have provided the steps clearly and step by step to make the complete process clear for you. We hope this article helps you a lot. Feel free to ask your questions in the comment box below. Support us by sharing the article with friends and families. Stay tuned to cracko for more awesome informative articles.