Youtube Custom Url: Changing the URL of your YouTube channel is one of those little details that we all want to do as soon as possible when we start uploading content to this social network.
It is possible that many YouTube users have a channel for some time where you accumulate videos. But you are not comfortable with the URL. This address is created automatically by copying the name of the Gmail account associated with the channel.
Maybe you want to differentiate a bit both. So we teach you how to customize that URL beyond the limitations that YouTube will put you. In this article, I’m going to show you how to do it and change your youtube custom Url easily.
How to Change Your Youtube Custom Url
Here we show you the step by step process to change the custom URL of youtube by doing the process shown below. We have provided the complete process to change the URL of youtube. Now let’s check steps.
Meet the Requirements of Custom URLs
First of all, you have to know that a custom URL cannot get any. It is necessary to meet certain requirements, although these are minimum and you will fulfill them without a problem unless you are a bit active on YouTube.
- The first is that you must have at least 100 subscribers. You will see that this will be the most difficult point to achieve. But with a bit of perseverance, you will achieve it. You can hide your number of subscribers until you reach this number. So that the social test does not penalize you.
- Your channel must be at least 30 days old, so to fulfill this requirement you just need a little patience.
- Your channel must have two minimal graphic elements :
1) Your profile picture or channel icon
2) The designs of the channel (the cover similar to that of Facebook)
Note that these last two elements do not need to be pretty. It is enough that they exist, so do not break your head looking for a logo or a spectacular design.
Clam the Custom URL of Your Youtube Channel
Once you have complied with the previous step, go to the configuration of your account at youtube.com/account ( clicking on your icon and then on the gear)
- There, click on the advanced option of your profile.
- You will arrive at a section where if you meet the requirements. You will see the following message: “your account is eligible to receive a personalized URL. Request it here”
- When you click where they send you, a small popup will appear that will allow you to choose between predefined names.
- Choose any of them and click on “Change URL”.
- To fully customize the URL of your YouTube channel, choose one of the options that allow you to vary the suffix of it. Something that will allow you to type any word or phrase in the box that will appear.
The truth is that it is not the most practical system that YouTube could implement to change URLs.
To me, it seems a very crude and convoluted method, but hey, although it could. Google is not characterized by offering intuitive services for users according to what products of their company.
- How much do Youtuber Makes
- The process to Delete Youtube Video
- Best Terminals emulators for windows
- Best video editor apps for android
Hence, we have provided a simple process to change youtube custom URL. The process is clear and simple to do. We have explained it step by step. We hope you like the article very much and willing to share the article with friends and families at social networking sites. Feel free to ask your questions in the comment. Stay tuned to cracko for more awesome articles.